02 April 2013

FAAAAAAAAAAT


i can't stop eating these almonds
i am at work
& stuffing my cheeks w/ delicious nuts
i just like the way they break apart
i love oil
i am oily
my heart says hello to everyone
my brain says i should start
a kickstarter
asking for money
asking to pay me to write poetry
you can have all of it
i will make books for you
i will sleep in yr blankets
i will tattoo yr name on my throat
i put two almonds in my mouth at a time
one for each side of my fucked up mouth
i am probably going to eat
all of these almonds before i leave work
bc they burst in my mouth
& are covered in wasabi/soy powder
that makes my brain feel great
like when a girl who despises me for loving her
smiles
idk
i was listening to boys II men this morning
it made me realize that caring abt someone
so much that you would be a slave
is pretty stupid
not that i felt that way
but it's like
in yr head
things just get in there & it's fuckin hard to erase
i mean it's impossible
i mean it's possible
if you crush yr skull like a juicy grape
give me 15k dollars
15k
15
or put yr hand on my butt
& tell me how nice i look in these new jeans
i mean
do anything
try to write more poems than me
get yr blog on full blast
tie a rope
around my feet
& drag me through downtown usa
yelling
this
is the biggest
fish
in the sea

No comments: