24 April 2013

BADMOUTH




i am watching a training video at work
that is telling me about lying
it is bad to lie
to anyone even your friends
"LIES AND TRICKERY ARE POISON TO OUR ORGANIZATION"
i have lied to my mom a few times
she asked me if i shoplifted one time
because my friend dico
told my brother
i shoplifted
& i did but i said i didn't so my mom believed me i think
but i dunno and i felt pretty bad about that
i dont think lies are poison though
but maybe they are???
who knows
this video shows a female hacker
she is wearing a skimask and cool shades
typing into a laptop
and she can reach into the laptop screen
to pilfer your cash and your credit card
probably your social security card
where is that anyway
on my person??
why is she wearing a skimask??
why is she wearing shades???
she has red fingernail polish
she is a white female
i think
when ever i hear the word hackers
i think of angelina jolie
i think of tomb raider and how i wrote a poem
titled tomb raider nude code
because i hoped that it would attract
google hits
idk maybe that was kind of dumb
who knows right??
i just want people to find me
maybe
i never played tomb raider
but i did watch tomb raider 2
in a hotel near laguna beach
it was in march
the ocean was cold

No comments: