09 April 2013

taxes poem



hang up mushroom paintings
put a person here
on this line
i represent me or does the dance
of foolish pup wolves
howly moony see me in campground
toss bits of you my way
lets make out
everywhere
i am looking up
scenic places to share w/ you
& think money is my only wall to climb
because trust is easy
& money is such a shit
it shits all over distance
& together
i will clean my room
i will live like poor person w/ you
lets drive
teach me how to do this
the shifting
the downhill
the park & reverse
i am a laser
a guided hand to lunar cliff
chisel a face of us on a monument
that is the easiest
these are words for me to plan
zap out of my brain
or where does it start
where does the poem come from
nothing???
of course i will take a chance w/ cash
& time for us to stay
in highway hotels
i wrote a poem abt pocatello once
lets go there for a second
lets drive through
lets forget & make new
money is nothing
i am a shake
i am a wake me up to talk to me
talk to me
i am ready to see you

No comments: