16 April 2013

COKE ZERO



what's under my slow dumb body
is a poetry
abt me
in the washing machine
lost in the time zone of body lock
stoneman toss sandstone in colorado stoned
a sliding bishop ute
a worthless move is still motion
a RT a new galaxy
where are all my followers today
to be in the next tweet
i am too deep rn
in the aerth keep saying drink
this juice it lubes yr heart
i love
it inside my vapor
a juke?? a pillow case mask sheet ghost
build a fort of cushion
hide in darkling hold me darling dance
on my feet if you can't
if it gets too fucked up in here
i can energize w/ pelvic thunder
my heart & it is in my blood
hold the sun in yr hands it can be light
anywhere you touch nomidas
they are a flower
a finger on the lawn
a ballpark figure
a wave after wave after
shout from roof

No comments: