02 April 2013

FAAAAAAAAAT


miss my hair
miss being held & fucked
miss feeling like an animal
just a real bummer
that i think you are
such a cute dot dot dot
it makes my chest
feel feels way away
some people try to describe
but say some thing like
it hurts
it buzzes
it's the world trade center
it's the sun shining
blinding
hot gas
i miss my hair because it was beautiful & long
i miss things you only said to me once
i miss every second
hear you talk
i accidentally dialed yr number
last night
when i was trying to get a ride
to go buy weed
or i don't even remember what i was doing
but i was wearing gloves
& meant to hit jeff's number
but hit yr number
ugh
i am such a dumb guy
i texted you
i know
i am not that stupid
that is the last thing
i have said to you
i wish i still had my long hair
not just this dumb beard
i wish i was a beautiful ape
shot up
i am a moon junkie
floating
around millions
of ants
lifting 50x their body weight
i mean
this is just a tweet @ you
say i would invade holland
for you
@ you
poem @ you
& bring back every tulip bulb
& plant then in my facefields
let you pick
any color
you want
laying yr pretty face
on my brick chest
my lungs
are jellyfish
i am
on a diet

No comments: