12 April 2013

for me working


i want to dance dance dance dance dance w/ you
w/ my magma makes melty
tingle or is giggle phoned to me
these are my ears
call call it a cutesie thumb print
i want to shake hips
at high elevation
map stars for where they were ago ago
take a trip again
sleep in a car w/ her
of course we don't need roads
it can be excessive
to it owns it is what it builds inside of it
so show me away
to the largest sculpture
to what you have inside of my thudder
win big $$$
double down on el again
this is america in the north
in the winters last too long
in the wasteland of dirt farms
drive to zero out chicago
to watch the rock dance off dashboard
dust or get me up in that hotairballoon
i am a traveling circus
will gun a meat
will ship a nermal
a sequal of pet & petting & what love is
any way hey lady hey
i had a great cat once
a siamese from farm in south nebraska
& then there are parents
that have no clue
there are so few clues to be human
& life is just crazy chores up the yingyang
what can i spell tho
i think w/ my teeth or an electric type
this abt i feel a glow
constant swallow hot lava buzz
yr caffienated swirl

No comments: