04 April 2013

MOUTHS TO FEED


winey silver string
i've grown a new throat
having fun w/ my nothing
it's she saying justin
split lonesome
division of joy til there is only
a rope
we're swang
drawn against slate 
a ferry to new new orleans
where my lost skulls
clack along cobble
an old way
to find a surprise
a new deal
the parting of problematic seas
am i the hanging torch??
or can the sun be my equal
or better my pet
that i name stupid
for all of it's slobbering
my new furniture
is priceless to me
this is goose skin
this is mikeys skin
this is nebraskas skin
this is my elephant skin
this is kyles pinch
my floppy ears
i am a listen to me 
a cold spagetti eating contest
still drunk at 5 am
leaping across the bridge as you burn it
i am yr arms in my arms
i am the feather in yr cap
& dreams 
& shit
pull it out w/ yr grip
walk a mile or two for coke
drink 20 beers
it is sunny it is cloudy it is whatever
this blows
i mean im gusty
i mean don't forviv justy
swallow the cracking dawn
away the light 
my eyes work wonders
the moon is still too big for me to tide
collecting shark teeth
on the beaches at night
i mean what happened last night

No comments: