09 April 2013

IT IS ALMOST MAY


burnt hair
  i am a blonded as deer lick
dear my
  arm is caught
       oh honey
this branch is a hold on
  for life
    for entire existence
  stumble hill 
 i could listen
   to hoof pat
dog wheeze
 i saw sleeping by the open door
 hold my body it is cold
  squeeze tightrr til i boil
singed mane
is this state my pleasant snore
 i am alien to yr past
 & now
strange sight to see
drop my hand in drunk rain
 in other men's eyes
& skin
       stand up to applaud
       sleep in a tent
i wish i couldn't hear the neighbors
i am turning up volume on my things
french music
telephone ringing 
i need to finish this poem
     shake me
    i feel too crazy too
   cant trust you w/o yr small arms around my skull
      beached whale
         hurt boy empty frame
i am hollow
to keep time
  count echoes of clocked heart
    i am kissing you
      & kissing you
         kiss you
i want to be a wonderful man
   worth the time of birds
   yr shoulder
        i kiss
oh honey
this weather is my spell on desert
   glue chick to the nest
   craft yr shoulder out of smoke
   listen to the tick
moments of my surprise you
 i am too
   anormal a dart
       a dancer
      to song in yr body
  stay in bed for hours after sunrise
 eat breakfast in the afternoon
   i could listen
     yr breathe asleep vacation
     smell every flower you pick
        killing them
          me
            the country
    cry in mirrors for all dead things
insideus
   the wine shits
    the time it takes me to write this poem
       to walk from the bars to yr house
        to 
the grocery store
        to cook perfect bacon
        to cry in front of you
        to eat the mozzarella
       to feed ida gourmet salami
        or me
   dear
     please mail me my pants i left
   we couldn't see the sunset
       under the bridge
  goose fishing
       getting high
reading the collected poems of Jack Spicer
    laying my hands across
              the beaches of yr florida
       the small of all of you bay
bay
          new constellation
           leaping horse is not stupid for leaping
    desert map to 4 corners
   rain speckle
        where are my clothes???
                  i have grown so naked w/ you
            so old w/o you
   still surprised by mountains
my heart is race to peak
  as time lost
 time to climb
 time to save $$$
 time to bus to chicago
to drive w/ you
    to stay
           stay
              stay
say honey
w/ yr mouths
   my body fused to
   landscape young
           artist as a portrait  a lady
             a poem for me
 deep fire mind
 unburnt petal
 pollen falling from the sky
   as we smoke
       you tobacco
       me marijuana
  i hope i am not allergic to this world
 sweet honey
         i am drunk too
         i am dying too
         i am an island
 surrounded by blonding kelp & bramble
 dolphin angel
     what does you you smell like today
     i can't bathe when it's raining
            sky tide or is pulling me down moon smile
         there is nothing human abt what we are
    hunting for breathable air
 i never fly
never could
but she is asking me
   to jump as high as i can
  

No comments: