15 April 2013

WATCHING BLADE RUNNER IN THE DARK



what is eventually die like
whens the next life
know what galapagos can be
when easter island was a funny stay
haze oh my blue on light
i smoke too i talk too
i smother a pillow a lay all over you
whatever you want me to
on yr bday
jus' rockface
jus' put my finger in yr teeth
tell me abt the always green
yr in a desert
& i know why i'd be
even in overrun city
kill a goofball
kill 2000 goofballs
it is 20 days til i see you
today is may is summer is me at 65
i am off world
i am staring at glow
my headache mimosa morn makes
the bright unbearable
begin again
my eyes turtle skull purge the light of reflectors
yr face as a soft answer
my wake up to find
my life as a startover
this me was not what i am or is me a dream
someone elses 
someone else that i don't even see anymore
the idea that my ideas are me always
picture of you in the morning
my piano fingers tap temples of progression
develop my own emotional responses
i like the comfort of dark
new wave in the bar
no im watching blade runner
i am a runner
an artificial owl
to you is also a race
a hoot from moon to my flush lift
this is blood
burn the fuel off me
when will yr mother read my poetry
there is a blanket of time all over lincoln nebraska
wonder when the tornadoes come
i will chase them for you
w my lasso

No comments: