12 April 2013

MDMA

in july ok i am a wisher
an airy balloon in its prime
the atmosphere a coat a lamb
fray the doubt to awkward fashion
we are trusting of season
she will be there & is gone too soon
this winter is over
there is a new sun for my face
to absorb
don't wash the you off this high plains
when it is late in the summer
i can only take on the weight of giants
carry you over the atlantic
or some other puddle i formed w/ weeping
abt why me
why do i cave in snow cold
please thaw my hands first please
see i can ask the nice way 
to be a trusted to be an ally
feed you poems for fuel & warm tundra
this a motion picture automatic hold
yr arms around my spotty neck
i telly you gooey
i wash the world off yr back
i move my mouth across surprise
take me too
take me
no
take me instead
no
please take me
i am not a worth a value a treasure
sift out of mountain air
she springs the deathly chill
from my fur
skin for goose to wade into wilderness
whistle into the thickest forest
i am tree boy
i will move my roots to be there
or anywhere w shadow or light or nothing

No comments: