23 April 2013

MAYBE CALL ME A MONZTER


glowing coils of the stove-top
melts rubber
a shoe bottom
mankind did not invent fire
but it
melts me
into new me if you knew who i was
before i burned all this flesh
born in a tub
born inside of my body
my monzter brother i ate w/ my gums
i am scummy water
drink me & like nothing about it
gargle sludge
shout at me
shout through my greasy skin
make an earthquake w/ no earth to quake
i am a shivering mutt
i am salt on a slug
it goes away in me
fragile ooze
a scatter of worthless bricks
gems for eyes & spat on
spit on my cracked skelly
wash me in digesting
run me over w/ a stampede of wildebeests
call me a beast
call me the best beast
i am the best fucking beast
i am going to live alone on a boat
sailing the great lakes
i am going to bury my father in leaves
i am going to leave the leaves for all seasons
fuck chores
fuck the cleanest shit
fuck the words you use to hurt me
when you are a wounded bird
laying next to the window
let me carry you outside
and put you in the street
maybe a dog will eat you
maybe you will just die
outside
where you belong
fuck the shore
i am the ocean
i am a swallow hot
leaking over all dry all mountain
call me a cocksucker
feel the ribs of your mouth
jaw at the air
i am a dancing pile of needles
find the hay???
find the banana in my soul
my soul??
no this is yours
take it back
i dont want it i dont want it i dont want it
take back the shit in my ass
it is a mound under your house
it is the place you lay your
lazy brain that says a timewaster is a time that lasts
cough up more slime
get all the tar out of your lungs
be healthy
feel healthy
play healthy
make a sculpture youfucking artist
make a sculpture of your friends
ugly smashmouth
stick your candy arm down my houndthroat
this is vacuum world
this is a place where nobody goes
this is a  n o t h i n g m a t t e r s
& i can say sorry but i won't
because i am sorry
&
because you are a garage
&
i am a broken down
mustang
in the frontyard

No comments: