10 April 2013

PAUL WRITES MORE POEMS THAN ME YESTERDAY


slack is my bone ass
rigid around ridges of my beauty
it isn't teeth
that makes you eat the sun
i haven't asked
my mother to hold onto my childish laugh
i can't even
understand what alone is
i can't take a shower when it's raining
i want to run
i want to run away
& into the wall of germanies
i can bite through bark
i can be bigger than my tiny fists
you know there is nothing
but poetry here
you know that
paul
is on a planet
or you named the planet paul
or you tell all your friends
about what grows inside of your brain
there are words
but that's not what they are
it is grosss
& by that it is always a wash
a take-out menu of things to chew
frozen under ice
i let you drive
over my ankle
i want to run
i said i want to run
i want to run into a tree
climb the tree
build a house in the tree
live there for 10 minutes
move to arkansas
or takea  river raft
all the way

No comments: