25 April 2013

FOR THE KINGDOM IF I CAN


a plot
a country road take me a binge bath
a cocaine house
          a tree. a poem. THE GREAT FUCKING PLAINS.
          it is all man made
          you see.
MT. RUSHMORE
IS FOUR DEAD MEN????
   is for the author of a gold dig
   a novel about the eternal struggle
   hahahaha
   man
a plotting to get mad rich
   this is the idea
        a comedy
            is always tragic
            no i mean that isn't the idea
            i can't share my ideas
            in  apoem
TOO MANY PEOPLE READ POETRY
IT'S FUCKIN GREAT
my boss, well he isn't actually my boss
but he can tell me what to do so.......
but he read my poems
he told me
he asked if i knew some poet who i probably have heard of
but never read
because idk
 he is just some professor
   in w/ the state
             april is national poetry month
             my work calendar says april 28th is
      
   "GREAT POETRY READING DAY"

  but idk i don't buy it imean it's a sunday afterall
  a boring day a day to die alright
  it is a snooze i mean this is a boring day
  i am so hungover day
  i am going to get stoned and play video games all day day
but really it would bea great day for poetry
because everyone
  loves
    poetry
            like in the movies
            when we lose our humanity
            you can always find it
            in some sweet poem
            the sugar lip shit
            the good cum
            the rush to brain
            a split second deth
  FEED ME YOUR WORDS I AM A TALKING ANIMAL
  I CAN'T UNDERSTAND
  ANYTHING
  but teach me
to love the world or beyond or your body
    i can walk on ice if you say
      it's possible
      it is so cracked
      it is so blue underneath
i would probably freeze to death if i drowned under ice
i think every day
  ocean of $$$$$$$$
  what do poets get for saving humanity??
  empty stomachs??
  our asses stuffed w/ the past???
  a new lambo??
idk what i want but i know that i don't want to decay
      but that is what i do
      i am a crumbling statue of the president
      a horn blasted Bejing
      too beautiful to look at
      you will melt
      turn to stone
      or something idk probably die
  i mean i know we all die right
even the last human will die
that blows
       but oh well
       i am low on $$$
        could use some $$$
          but i mean i'd just blow it anyway
          i just want to blast my brain
           i jusss wanna melt too maaann
  watch the creatures crawl out my eyes my ears my mouth
  hell they dance in my organs
       pull the strings to my brain
        i am just a mad typist
 typing typing typing a type or what is sexy
  how sexy can this poem get
any sexier
 i am a sex machine
 made to have sex
  but i learned other things
  on my own or in school i guess
    the internet
     my parents?/??
           idk
IDK
maybe but what am i going to do now
   where is my next break
    i am going to be a star
     i am going to be a BIG STAR
         I AM GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST STAR!!!!!!!!!

No comments: