01 August 2012

MTS.


i am not a poetry machine
i am not a goddesssssssss

have a great cyst
have a fat baby

you too
are going to not drown in water

you can't be under the sky
you can't can't can fly

i like dancing on the roof in my shoes
i like playing the zero

here is my vote
i am not to speak or sing or lick

the ice
the beautiful not water

we are already in ground
we are dead as the living

you can't smoke your way
out of the desert

you can't drink the bile
of a drunk and taste bitters

or sing in my ear a hawk call
i can hear her and her and her

bird then egg then nest than bird
again and again until wings go

there will always be melting
w/ sweaty sun smiles

dangle from the universe
draw a cartoon me in your me mind

the color is off or i dont spit take
when the wind blows

because the wind wind and the wind
or the grass grass and the grass

like fault lines in no fault of mine
for the earth shape and rock formations

No comments: