28 August 2012

VAMPIRE




bluuh

bluuuuh

she
wont
cocaine


rocks
in
pockets


like
i mean
virginia
woolf
did herself in

brrrrr

and yr life
and yr clammy hand--
shake

walk
thru
time
wall

i can
stand up
for my
whole
night

where are we going
if we don't want to
kiss anymore

i think
it's fucking
cool
to just
sit here

how much
candy
will you
choke down

i'm just playin

i'm just from
another plane

great plains

apple pucker
mixed
w/ vodka

pissing
in the tub

how many
hugs
did i friend you w/

would you
make a weapon
out of me

turns out
i'm just
swell

fat head
had a wasp
land inside

my bra
my huge bra
for my huge jugs

lace
my diet soda
w/ sugar
w/ blood
w/ smoke and mirrors
tie me to the bed post

and tell me
abt yr growing up

i'd like to be
radiation

i am glad
i can walk
outside

you know there are a lot
of people
around here

they tell you things
abt why
you shouldn't be sad

like fuck man
hell
isn't real either

sticky
sleeves
she tweets

something abt
hey i'm a person too
 hey come see me

or all i want 
are a million 
lives

in no particular order


get outta here
get outta this two horse town
or horses

or shot the horse
she broke her leg
and there is nothing we could have done

No comments: