26 August 2012



FEEL LESS WEIRD ABT YR WEDDING



my dad lied abt how my dog died

w/ i seven weeks ago

god i am a boring sad death too

shake th fruit from yr branches

when it's ripe

when it's too sweet to keep

not crushed by a truck

he was put to sleep

all dogs go to 

i wonder where he's buried

probably in a mass grave

for unwanted dogs

i am numb when i lose this way

for all th heroin buzz i grow

out of my neck long giraffe

crooked spineless pomegranates

poppy pods in yr bloody jaw

snake talker talking too

yr terrifying shadow

gravy not what i'm craving

he should not be dead

i wonder if my dad

will be put in a mass grave

w/ all his massive gourd

for unwanted dogs

all dead go to

th sun 

under space sauce

sloppy universe

sloppy second universe

is yr god fucking somebody

is yr god fucking

insane

talk to me

like i am a thunderstorm

you can be th boom

i will always be

th burning tree

where did my dog go

when he died

when my father

took him to heaven 

he let some stranger

kill my fucking dog

No comments: