31 August 2012

SITTING IN A COMFORTABLE CEMENT CHAIR



maybe i am out of my silly gourd
fuckin' flashin' bulbs
rub me for luck
tinted glass during space travel
beard duck walker
grabbing at my vines
on the angry moon below my sealick
reflect all over my swung jaw

so many people
everywhere
looking cool

how many of you
does it take to change the score
when i don't even know
the question
or how much my drugs will cost

and when i say you
or the sun
or anything that can burn

warming up infront of boiling mud
hope death fumes won't fill earths sky
while i wait for the sun to jump
w/ my poemfeet
walk like an upside down deer

breathe in toxic i dunnos
because all these smiling weirdos
make me feel fossilized
mixing my boring bones
w/ other dead funny bones

or shame on me for wanting me
to know how happy is a something
& not some gone thing you
can see stuck in rock buried beneath years
of confused people forced
alived and told they
will die

so figure it out
what was i
thinking abt
i guess it's just abt a girl
or it's abt being scared
or it's abt not knowing
what the hell i can do w/ my dumb body

No comments: