14 August 2012

SMOKE&MIRRORS


how we use fire
am i awake
are we killing it
w/ questionaires
w/ billionaires melty
candy pockets

my hand's not this gold dripping paint
mouth is fire?
or do months = a skipped state held my breath
i can't be magic enough
to shower skin

there's no ocean
between you&i
just endless beach
where chill sharks
chew nearby fish
it's so bloody&
gross

won't shake y-you
i grinning w/ diamonds
bite down on bit shine
gleam is what i feel
when y-you shift air

thought dance on Sun
as if Sun was a heat
that could melt the iceburgs
for good

fog cleared
or my head buzz so hazey
yr daisy back
land my hands want

i think wind through glass
the clock is an asshole
spinning globe eyehole
moon watches her day go
hurricane rain soaked castle
i am afraid i will want this
until i am dead the bubbling
body bits nano machines
sewing me together from
each wind wound of move
you&air gives way
to warn me my body can
break or i am the iceburg
hiding beneath the sea
&you are the sun
&i will be water
or i am ice
&everything is
forgive me
for liquid


No comments: