11 August 2012

INTRODUCTION



she laughed w/ a poof of hurricane
season sea
sunny my darling my roughneck needs

i don't sleep in the dark
or push me in any active volcano
to not awake i am in this dreamburn

where i don't hear you pounding
heart of a terrible storm
rip away sparkle i can't swim in fire

i can't smile the way your nothing
makes my hold-together seem easy
slow smolder 

what is shining in my plucky lids
drip shutters down my precious stones
a door to the howling

i can't find my pulse when i am not alone
and i am in this galaxy
you maybe too

there are tiny explosions
planets no one will ever know
that i name after you

and i miss them and always have
even as their deathglow
passes through my future

you're singing is my magic
or bake enough beauty
to fill the hole in me

what rises
when my knees kick high in air
each step in place

who takes me
when every lightning burn
zaps the oxy from my lips

would you kiss me if i 
were nothing
the way i vanish

smoke is not my first love
i found fog in the city
it drove me mad


No comments: