29 August 2012

HARDON


she dunno
what burns inside a
a uhhh

ummm

who cares
what length's for
have a life
have all my lifes

but you get got by gat
rat tat
attack me when i sleep on Christmas
wake me up
w/ yr airraid

it's a gift or a gifthorse or a brokedown ol' friend

i know i know
death is a lazy ass
she sits
waiting for the bangbang
g-thang

& you come
dragging yr knuckles
across the line between water
and what fish cannot swim in

i am dying
in this wrong universe
or she shells
seahorses
or she whips
pussy whips

i flop around all day on the coast
big green water just a few sand drops away

i don't believe any of you
w/ yr clocks
w/  yr slobber knockers
talking up a storm
abt who the hell's in hell
or why waste all yr time
tryna make time outta remember mes
after yr time is done
after yr friendzone chugs

NIMM MICH JETZ!
god
i'm just dry
i'm edge as the sun's sun
i have zero gravity inside of my asshole
i mean my mouthhole
i mean shitty lemons
or diapers
or baby
i just wanna orbit yr globe

i said shit
i mean i poem
i mean i am singing and dancing
to be sexy
w/ my sexy birthing ships
sail in my bay

trade all yr deathblankets
for my gold
& ex lovers
er humpers blump
bump yr buns

er i see beached whales
is people swimming
aka people drowning
smile so big when the skygod
burns yr skin

es macht mich an wenn du schreist
and off
and quit talking plz

like you live outside
like you work the dirt
like yr better than i am
bc i still want you

do not touch me
keep yr hands off me
my skin is afraid of all skin

ya i dunno
ya i am so sorry
for talking this way

you w/ yr bald boy
fuck
in an alley
fuck
in an early 2000's wolkswagon
chokes dragon
thunder
bolt
s'again
watch youtubes of Carl Sagan
the sky's so pretty
like he knows what the hell
like he's dead
like we're all made of stars, man

and thats weird
and i'm sorry i wasted yr time
bc it's so fucking precious
bc i wanted to kiss yr tits
and hand holding or whatever

that's not what i mean
when i get a stiffy
i just bleed inside my own body

No comments: