06 August 2012

MARS


you walk like a thousand bucks
clacking their horns together and trip
over the Rockies like my voice sends
magnetic waves
surf a poem with your bare ass
i have become fatter since you left
is my body worth more
can i grow my head hair down to dirt
before the sun loves my scalp too much
quit kissing me in the TREE POEMS
you don't know where my cheeks have been
my money walking wiggle
ass in these jeans
i know you know your eyes will never
build a pyramid out of me
the Nile is my spilling
don't even say it's a river
everyone knows
everyone can google it
or when i am going to die
what do the stars think about me today
does this complete stranger know/love me
eight-ball is wrong
or what have i been smoking
eyes cloud
blood cloud
lungs cloud
does flying make me as sick as falling
i just can't be here right now
my sticks in the mud are dried stuck
i mean you strutt like a billion bucks
people get excited when royalty falls in love
people get excited when there is a stampede
you yell STAMPEDE
and everyone stampedes
with buldged eyes
tongues dry
get the fuck out! get the fuck out!
the sky is not blue
water is not blue
only my eyes
when my eyes are clean
lick them
pluck the fly out of my lid
breathe on the glass and rub your shirt in my face
look at this shiny toy
pull the string out of my back
hear me

No comments: