12 August 2012

THIS POEM IS ABT MIKEY AND THE SUN




hey mikey
stop stopping
the damn
the icey spike
yr bro
asked me some
dumb question
about Meryl Streep
and when ever i think
about movies
i think
about the BIG CHILL
and chill man
and mirror glass art man
like it's a weekday
and we have cocaine
in our hair
lets stop cry 
it's cray cray
it's a baby
it's yr beautiful saliva
shakity
makes it more gravy
like i am a looser
emphasis placed on the goose
i mean
i can't fly a god damn fighter jet
but yr frozen lake
seems walkable
for these clumsy
pogobones my femur
compacts or impacts
or the moon doesn't
weigh a god-damned-cent
get the money
get the bag of pills
i think there is xanax
in the glove-box
i think words r a ton
of problems
like saying things wrong
like you sing a stupid heap
the whistling
the lisp
the dance you do in the ditch
my life of crashing
the hail 
peppering the hood of my chevy
hey lady
you r a handsome broad
the Earth
is smaller
than my want your hand
on my jawbone
swinging me
at the enemies

3 comments:

mandibles said...

last 6 lines are killing lines.

mandibles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mandibles said...

it looks like you have all kinds of comms but i just accidentally comm'd the same thing twice and now i am explaining. BUT THIS POEM IS PRETTY SWEET, ESP THE END.