17 August 2012

THE ICEMAN


walk into tree me
so sell my sideshurt
by th seashore
she sure
looks grey mountain
looks fallin' rocks
outta my handy
she shells crackity against th sandy
beach of yr normandy chisle chesss--
brains agnst th ocean
what we collect
what Floridians
is sharkin' fr
lil' pieces of useless us
mixed around on ice
or errything
shame on th sky
for not sharin'
fill our gaps w/ starry
farce hummin'
hmmmm
while i whisper whip
ing ing ing
delapidated past
homeless is my home--
boy homes my
cantgobackto
look
at the
magik mirror
i am i a smiling audience
OH MY-land
hurts
my eyes dry and gush
look at me in ol' photos
straight into th seacurls wave
surfin' outta here
galaxywalrus
i makin' amazin'
glittery foam puffs from yr maw
flip flappity birdman
birdcalling
CRAW CRAW
what abt me
what abt my ravenous foot itch
walkin' walkers walk to walk'it
stretchy dirtpath sidewalkin'
on ths fuckedup footpads
limp-pogo-onelegger
left my other leg
on the moon
w/ the American Flag flappin
in the cool brrzzz
i am water Kyle
i am mostly water Kyle
i mmm so thirsty Kyle
it's so hot outside in July
in Nebraska
w/ no rain forever--
cliff divin'
boy i need yr violet tongue t talk
@ metal
freeze th ends of my aqualung
cantswimhands yr webby
make frigid rattle cubes
snakey chill pours
mea mango
mea mango
aa mango
mango
nnngo
nnnnnnngo
go go go
go

No comments: