28 August 2012

I USED TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING MY BROTHER EVER TOLD ME AND STILL DO


over my mush face
whitewash the brains outta this wall
truth bombs
she prays SHOTS FIRED
or asks little egyptians where to hide
her treasure
they got these
crazy traingle castles
my mouth is in 3D talking subtitle
sloppy poem
sloppy w/ people
listening to california by phantom planet
watching tv abt ppl in california
this reality that i don't know
where infinite land meets hella surf
well i am a liar
there is no water inside me
empty walking cactus
where the desert is always
great and american
and stretching hide over my muscle
neck meat is the most delicious
if you can bite through
am i still a super dude
keeping cool
under the coastal tan
line after line after line
do i know how to stop feeling crazy
stressss ssssss  ssssssss
my faults i am sorry it's all mine
i like like too much honey
my sweet hands gold touch
you can't feel through the humidity
here in Nebraska
where the buffalo gals
chew up the grass
migrating mow when their guts are full
there were maybe
billions of them
until the trains came

No comments: