07 August 2012

E

wake up ur nextome
blond and tall
my hand wont dance i need your aliveness
blond my air more sun than cold walls
and tall the city the call
so gravy
so hurry for heaven salty as fresh storms
Atlantic skip stones
the plates of North America
just toss
oh blond so tall the moon leaps
over you
i am laughing at puny gods
but not so sweet
my arms taste like my arms
i know the snow by first name
she decorates my bed
bitter in the street cars
sleep on the subway
she knows
i am a damned clicked eyelid
makes the goof move
tries to press my lips
on the sunbeams
just dropping by
just warming the soil
blond and tall
the way a waterfall chills
or cleans what i forget to clean
not so sweet
blond and tall
she giraffes me
slide up the tree to nip
the best leaf
and ate me all
blond and tall

No comments: