23 May 2013

english muffin


what a wrong world
drunk instead of
alive watching xfiles
w/ bennie
talking about ellie
or things that happen in a bar
lost 100$ lost sunglasses
lost the sun is another way
to dont look at it
eclipse is a car and a stand out
in the playground of emerson
elementary i ran the mile
w/ the fat kids bc i thought
running was so lame
i guess at how to respond
to you w/ my needy hands
just want a hold
a walk thru glass w/ my hardness
a street meat cement truck
jump off the fence
onto broken glass
and my foot bleeds out
down the driveway
this is a memory i have
abt my dad not caring
abt how stupid i always am
bc i see the rising glow
for me to fly to or cant swim to
or drown in groundwater
dry river beds to dive into
hide booze for next weekend
so we can numb each other
 

No comments: