13 May 2013

BECAUSE A MAINER


pour me
  into any mouth
   i just need to needle
     at the clothy rubboff
     what is knocked
       who is sloshing in my tub
a god????
 oh good to meet the meaning
  the positive of my mind make
     swallow soapy
      dip the line
    of i am a breather
        have to be above the bottom
        to be a believer
           a wheezer
            a song to play in the darkest
room as a teenager
   i quit smoking
       because it was hurting my lungsoftness
    & that is what i am doing
w/ my body
        here this air is thinner
      so i will cut you
some slack
                 jaw me
  grin the edge off my structure
      this is a beard    to be a warmer
          this is a beard    to be a loaf
 this is a beard  to hide the winter
this is a beard
            to forget my face
          to force my face into metal wall
            a cool down 
            a thinker
                i think too
            the future
            my death
            the future
            my death
            the future
 i am crushing things w/ my chew
           my muscly muscle man face
  small pills or eyes or pills or eyes
       where does all this black come from
the blue????????
          you hanging from my chin
             little lizard
               dry is the summer
             dry are my veins from all this suction
the sun heaving heat on my sweaty jogged body
flopping chest skin into the upwards abyss
           she is a sky to me too long
           as it moves by the gravity of worthless satellites
        i mean nobody
             can buy the earth
               so stop buying earth
               to breathe every last air air air
           IT IS HOT IN THE SUMMERTIME
              & I MISS U
                       HUMIDITY
 THE STICKYNESS OF I AM A TINY BUG
            i am the small drop of fluid
             as it vapes in sunshine
                        fill me w/ moments
                           tell stories abt my adventures
                             do better
than i tried
        than i am a tired mosquito
           a quito
             a worthless letter
                a recorded voice saying the past
            is not past enough
            lets go further back
              to the nothing

No comments: