03 May 2013

AWAY FROM THE BIG CITY




i am chained to the windy
voodoo in my tummy
tuck thin needles in my bloody
get fired
from my job
i have more followers than my boss
favs on all my tweets
but he's makin 6 figs????
i have
no $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
but my body has food
for my organs
fuel for my poems
so i can talk a lot of nonesense
try to boost confidence
keep my mind occulent
while i release everything
a dump
a goo bye
my brain works like a timid magician
swam in pollution
arms in position down my salted throat
no singing a run run run run
walk faster
& i guess i'm not sure
& i guess i'm not sure
& i guess
what you mean
when you think awful things
& the darkness that you bring
how you lie @ me w/ a whimper
into distance a melty winger
i am a warmbelly tanning under smiles
sweaty sun stretched for miles
burned as a child
loosen my no-belt
drop my pants to my ankles
tuck my beard into shirt into pants into dickless
cycles of my weather
i'll be gone til november
or just count the days
by the rain on my face
sleet in the green grass
take the moment in your lung
pass it when you're done
w/ listening to words
of a short beak bird
chippin through my bark

No comments: