23 May 2013

OPIUM

i am so fedup w/ every
thing in my mind
drool all night
awake or not wishing to kill the birds
a murder an email from a pointless date
lasts again days of sun and nothing
text is poem is pecking wood
for a new home
for a place to hold my weaklings
what if i was made of poems
or you could snort my bones
to get happy for a few minutes
each morning a jolt
toss molten gas in yr blood
i am foraging in the grasslands
for nontoxic berries
because the idea of death
is so around me
a blanket of rotten meat
cancerous growths in my flesh
hug the ooze from my eyes
i am a crying machine
i am a dusty ocean
it is so funny i tweet
there is flying and dumb shit
to spend all the money
or what you can show me
a gif of us drinking together
every poem i wrote for you
i wont change anything
except regret the way you see it
a slice in the eye
a perfect wound will never heal
but im just being silly
or foolish i cant tell the difference
if there is one
 

No comments: