15 May 2013

40 MIL OZ TO FREEDOM


talk abt my ooze wound
gash from the street
embarrass me w/ my brazen wantdeth
i wanted to be a bridge to the west
a mountain pass
a flying gunship
i slipped on sand & gravel
or crushed limestone
or claire in chicago
or everyone else in chicago
it's not the heat it's the humidity
is hard to swallow
my whole life is ahead of me
is still my motto
so why do i try to be so unsafe
force the minotaur to do his own maze
dodge monster trucks on the road
maybe its because i don't have a home
or i don't feel like the earth is my home
or i don't feel like i am alone
idk but still want to race through the streets
with the wind on me
a buzz in my blood
a lil b with me
a lil green in me
i am not scared of anything
when i am a boy in nature
a stung creature
leaves fall from the branches
of a tree that doesn't take chances
but lightening keeps
striking me
i have 1.21 gigawats in me
puts thoughts in me with so little time to be
the GOAT poet who keeps all his poems free
on the internet for everyone to read
abt my adventures
like i said i am a strange creature
at least that was implied
i am not trying to lie
it just sounds nice
i am a strange creature
i am a strange creature
i am a strange creature
and i am also my own creator

No comments: