02 May 2013

WAS BORN A THOUSAND YEARS AGO



my forget fullness
   swallow me
   don't forvember me
  in my classic
          musclecar 
     i have a washboard gut
         ripple torsowave
     a heaven-ly heart-y rugburn
   it is getting hot
here in my boredom
       my soonnaked shaken
 drug across the floor
  a shitstorm???
  more likea  smhstorm
  or
  i can't be happy to see carnations
or whatever this
food is called
  or what this land is for
  boarders??
 stick my pinch in the thick
 to syrup out flowers
   from everyones garden
or is she calling it magic
a potion to change
   what has already changed enough
  i just wan't water
   want to dump
the ocean into my eyes
  does that sound
   beautiful or painful
  is this clothed
or am i sewage
   a mouth of unwanted
halloween candy
      diseases under my skin
    called this body
    named a gift
for my birthday for a snowy spring
  day day day
  give me water
   dump the life off the rim
   swollen cactus
   lazy sadness
  eat the crow off of your dyed-black
she wings me
  w/ pebbles
   at the bottom of the aquarium
  don't poor beer in the aquarium
when flowers is out of town
        drink the water
         take whats green out of vase
           chug
chug
CHUG
CHUG
CHUG
where am i what did i say when my brain was vapor
       i was blackout drunk
    i slept sitting up
   it's a birthday
   i am a broken water
      i tried to figure out what month
          my parents had sex to make me
             it was august or something
              in 1983
            there were nuclear bombs
           going off in the united states
          but my parents were busy screwing
          theymademe
      a nuke boy
     radiowacktive imagination of thirsty sailors
my soaped mouth
   stand on a box to see over your shoulders
 this is backwards
   this is the back of my walking away
     in a mushroom cloud
       it glows so bright
         you don't even remember your skin melting off

No comments: