10 May 2013

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT


put me in me
feed me a myself to me
i am bones & soft & worth something
a trade for body
taste backsweat
taste frontsweat
swallow the stink off my worked skin
i smell a way you smell a dewy humid
summer daze
lay on my body w/ your lazy pile
keep my skullly at your chestbone
rib my throat a song abt sugar
so sweety
hold me
so death to my kidney
hold me
my lust for green greener than a fence
you sit on to say
do i need to need a needy lawn??
can i mow myself
to the perfect height???
run through me barefoot
dig a hole in the center
of my fielding
pluck wildflowers from my face
i dont care
i am soil
i am a farm for the feeding
i am a new
to a world that only sees new things
new dance moves
new stretches to learn
in a new tangle
of why is it so late all the time
head on my shoulder
be my sunshine
be my cloudy spring
rain on me w/ fingers in my beard
i am a not so sad
sad bird
a hot air balloon w/ nobody in my basket
find me in the sky you winged beaut
a ballpark figure
me out a real
motion of wave massive enough
to change my shape
mountain into great plain
i keep singing
high pitched from the thin air
& feelings in my stomach
everything looks
so small from this distance
until i am in space
& there is no more sound

No comments: