06 May 2013

MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I'M A MAN


it's not a dull razrrr
     that makes it difficult
     or the old growth
     or the wet
   my body leaking
 a mess a handfull of gadgets
     answers for the wall
        no questions or a head
through the weakest parts
w      i      n       d      o      ws or smudgeye
my scratched camera lens
    retired drawing skills
       i just doodle
        i am just doodling
           face after face after
i like to draw
spikes
i draw them on everything
                    i am an artist
                    i have diamonds in my lungs
       that is a poem
        for lost bodies
         crawling over mtns for their souls
        luggage
        everyone has brain damage
        sugar will kill you
  so i drink too much
    whiskey when i'm nervous
     want to hold hands
      w/ a river
        w/ a leaping deer
she hooves me
   kuh-clop my nog
     a fracture in thought
      my skully starts to sing an angry buzz
        i listen to
my health
     

No comments: