17 October 2013

MATHIAS GOES ON HIKES W/ DOGS.


where dey??
 all these feet prints paw me give me some paw
 i saw 70 sets of tracks all going north
  *wonder if dogs go north
     naw naw the birds shouut from sandhills i never
stop here i never see the rosies
posies
falling down w/ 9-5 disease
 hello fam
 hello i love my kids i whisper into the darkness of my future
  and a nothing echoes laff laff blaze a path
have to live alone
to take a bath
trust me here my hand floats thru a few poisonous leafy plants
this is where the mushrooms grow i mean
this is where i take my team
of two dogs
loose logs for me to rest my bigger than a wine bottle buttocks
who says change fell out of my pockets
    somewhere off a walk
     please find my face coined in the forest floor
      the desert of where aral sea was was
  we can't follow iceburg tracks down the great plains
i mean what makes them so great??
 the millions of buffla??
or the trains.


 

No comments: