09 October 2013

HOLD ON, WE'RE GOING HOME


my new home will have nothing but bear rugs
bare floors i mean skinned knees in streets
is it raining??
i want to keep this motion until we can't can't stop
not walk into painting of place to go
side of mtn.
my eyes up and down the facade of tunnel me more
into new china, new girl
i love
good abt the way i climb trees it'sa breeze
and say here i am in this place w/ these ppl and you
and i think to tweet something
or i want music in my ears
i want to feel pills and booze numb my body downinto
a windy chair a sleepy bird  take me over the trees
in a catbus a lunch trip a hallucination of you holding my body
up against redwoods and shit
i want to be in fog
i want to vote for someone i love
i want to talk into the night abt watching your mouth move
text me and i break into smiles
rt me and i break into smiles
come closer and closer until your as close as i can say
to perfect lips are on me
i said maybe play kendrick lamar
in this voice like i was being sarcastic i am so dumb sometimes
i have been listening to nothing but kendrick
since we had him on and on in the car in omaha
so drunk so many bottles of jameson
is what im saying is a catch you a feet on the dash i
know we aren't lost
where we at
the streets keep changing
is it raining?
i whisper at oleavers and i mean it i want to be invited to a place
where i can dance w/ you
where can i see you hold you kiss you be closer be closer until nothing
be nothing be nothing be nothing
haaaaaaaa!!!!!!
AND I AM A TREE STANDING ON THE SIDE OF A ROAD
WATCHING ALL THESE KILL BOXES FLY PAST ME
i am a sitting boy on a sitting branch
i am the bird i named and the other bird who died
shortly after the first one died it was so sad
she kept flying out the door but she always came back
i wanted to kill my dad for so long
but just the idea just the idea of he as a me in my life
so i did or i am in some new universe of my body
morphed by wind and drug and boose and so much sitting
in a chair all day making CA$H for some people i don't know
where my new house at
where my new cave
where my babesquad
where my lover
where pauls voice
where my dinner
where my liver
where my knee like my moms knee like my moms birthday
take her out for dinner tell her i love her
cry every time i think about how the world ends when we end
when we end
its a bad movie
nobody stays for you know
im weepy and listening to kanye sing about gold digging women
want to get back to liquor pool swimming
want to put the potions in my blood
follow a road of me to the beginning
i mean the zero
where it isn't all we know and see and feel and chew
our brains are mountains of dirt
just moved earth
justy moved the earth off his shoulders
shit doesn't float or he cant swim he just lays there with his arms
against his side little red chest lizards run around on stone
waiting for a hand to pluck me from the teardrop
and toss me as far as i can fly w/o the help of machine
or hallow bones

No comments: