30 October 2013

concussed


here i will keep you
pound grey until the bus crash
who hit me
i am sorry i pushed you in the street
i don't remember
i keep saying
i don't remember
please hold my head in your arms
i cry
how much farther can i fall
my feet are the great pyramids crumbling
you take too many pictures
of art
she can't keep going
like this with
flashing bulb
high beam against the fog
i can't see i mean
gulf
was i asleep
in your car
dreams abt a roll in a ditch
holler as you wish
but long like a prince
always confused
by the successful poor
my neck is leaking
let me go spit blood in the sink before
i mean i am
writing a poem abt my brain
maybe i do dream
maybe my dad is real
my wet face
is not a muddy river
i've never even been down the mississippi
she blues me
sing i can't sing underwater
in an airplane over
gets high
puts price on own head
i am a headhunter looking for skull poems
to shrink
wrap me in yr kisses
i want to say darling until yr ears umbrella my throat
look at me say
soft bruise
boy is an afterthought i forget to not worry so much
i feel alone even when i am not
i know
i remember what you s'dd
i am flying
get my license to do anything i can do w/ my busted winger
scars for fingers
when they mock a tree for losing it's leaves
i break foundation stone w my rumbling man voice
i
am
a
tree
climb me and nest by my lopped head
guillotine'd or how i say
a hidden knife put my sleep away
don't sharpen
the body
i might cut myself down
sink to the bottom of the ocean holding my breath
it is a sea
i am a tiny blue whale she sings
don't dive so deep
and scoops the clouds away from my eyes

No comments: