01 October 2013

BABESQUAD

spill pressure on the carpet stain
my endless makeout while we
chair thru inception projection
of my i need yous to be heres to
save me from my run away and hide
on the internet we knew a hang out
stair same direction where faces
cant say hello mirror me forever me
new drizzy drake me w the floor
to the now here we at shramp'd
for the weekend or who cares what
day it is im drunk im fun im alive
is one for the knowme and RT
i can just human here on a stoop
rollinup and down i80 in a coop'd
/focus flail for the fear of how yolo
we are finding each other say he dat
she dat we dat crushin' on couches
fight for dance floor sp ce more
sing me your feelings i will feel more
dream outloud we can all find out
what we here for the sound of
laugh laugh this is my hugging body
this is yr party this where i started
showing up on drugs thinking
IN AN EXISTENCE SO RANDO
WE FOUND EACH OTHER
AND HAD A TIME
#BABESQUAD4LYFE

No comments: