21 October 2013

COPENHAGEN


who hasn't collected shark teeth on the beaches of den--
mark my skinmap a whiplash scar is scratch
on ecstasy party in the "bad part of town" shits so safe
i could spend a million dollars on illicit drugs
pop the pockets off w/ pants nobody wears them
here we can be a relationship earlier than we planned
im time traveling to new new me future you and we
are sleeping on trains swallowing valium or whatever
its like we ghost thru ghostland auf deutch bahn-
bon voyoyovyvanse in my get up and carry you like
fire fire a fainted painted pretty mountain dangling in the lake
where we saw a moose or we talk in wyomingese abt the
meese we see them all rubbing neck manes and knocking
their headgear like east going west going zax trains on
trickle down effect of my get here to there im in
denmark for a few days i night myself way down the
rivers w beautiful names i was born and asleep in the
mississippi when you came to take me away from blister
of egypt winter im naked kissing away from the sun
caught red burned no thats clay pigment dusty ocean
justy owes the government his goverment jokes like
whoa where did all this schooling take me a wave
a new space age where i bleed for trains to take me
to prague but i mean it was prague i cant say how they
say it in nebraska thats where im from oh ask me ask me
to show you where my houses were i said i moved 22 times
by 29 but my life is lies within lies i am lying in a bed
w/ you the only blonde i dew on grassy plain a figure
ate the shadow i left burned into sandy beaches where
was i i said if we were in florida rn it would be beautiful
weather i just rememeber the drive thru pines w my grand-
pa when he took his grandkids to the circus and we could
have anything my mind was so small and poor and easily
thrilled w gifts or love or whatever attention i could store
in my memory schmemory shes a god-- shes a kyle craw
shes paul reading poems alone to his phone and sending them
to me i listen while taking a shit at this house i am staying in
so roam me so hold me on the train from where omg i rem--bleh
i tweeted somethin soemthin brain to copenhagen i was
just saying i love you and this is what i am excited for? i mean
yes but its w/ you a darling a denmark my neck a neck
for you tattoo the outline of some mapped area i' been in
for awhile a wander a found treasure she kisses my face
til i feel underseas its a gulf i mean the pelicanish brown
wavy texas mouth says stay away from the south of here
these american cities can smell your fear they thick w
it rains so rarely but in florida it rained every day i dream
my grandfather was still alive for some time he said
i could get anything i wanted so i chose a plastic sword
not bc i liked killing or even the sight of blood tho its something
i spot the earth w on a daily i just always pretended i
was some value i was the hero this was my story to be told
to someone who cared enough to listen to my timid whisper
you say i will be the support beam me up to new starship
exploration of the homeland the home of a home i never had
a whole mess of old crumbles and rich baubles its a world
we live on and i want to see it w/ you elizabeth

No comments: