28 October 2013

MY FALL BACK FROM CRAZY LAND IS THE PURE VOID


blueberryredbull is bla bla i am so above the dusty mirror
yes the sleep is my heart always killing itself until kyle does
or my dad tries again bc i
murdered him
i am a buddhist
built into a field of windmills sucking energy from movement
the suck of gravity
the suck of my flaccid stupid
in a comfortable bed i didnt write that drake did but i am
the fucking god of my silly broosed brain
she seas in sane weather few miles up beach from miami
welcome to my dollface
chewing marbles of pain w/ my childhoood
i don't talk to the dead
i can't kiss kyle on the forehead since he has grown like a short tree
he has fruit and their is so much music in blood
that we can see the colors of love
as if it was sweating globs of a smiling moon from our dialated eyes
please i am pills for breakfast this is so used i am bending
in what they call wind
i guess the earth is moving but i can't seem to find the edge
the iced white walls decorated w shoe smashed spiders
you save me even w/ my useless body open w/ wounds and love
for you as much as my human body can do this
chemicals and i see you it is a pretend
to say i am not afraid of dying
i say i am not a buddhist
i am a buddhist
gods blasted away my ovaries before i was born
this is a story of who my lost family

No comments: