29 October 2013


SPIT


I AM A DIRTY SIDEWALK
#NEVERFORGET MY MENTAL DISORDERS
ARE AN INSIDE JOB
hello, government plz
don't fucking tell me what to do
im sorry JOB
for all my POT SMOKING
im a scared monkey crawling on space rock
thinking what the fuck can i do
to avoid JAIL TIME
TIME IS A PRISON isabox i can make believe
you are an airplane
these are statues of capitalism that wants the poor
to stay that way
insane is just
a crime
Barack Obama can't stop racism
killing every white mother fucker wont end racism
changing the washington redskins to some dumb animal
that we are going to kill anyway wont end racism
i just wanna sleep until i cant sleep
and then sleep forever - kurt cobain
didn't say that he shot his face off
rip
and i am in love so shout at the god damn weather
why dont you open up wide
let the sky rain firey rocks into our brains
dumb monkey
here isa  poem for me i am in the dark
i am afraid afraid afraid of why i can't deal w/ how it hurts me

No comments: