31 October 2013

LET ME KNOW


look at me (irl)
             hello sidewalk hello jealousy face in the alley
           smoke joint and marlboro
   taste jameson w ice
 i am a nectar
grow beard back i shaved bc i loved you when it hurt me
   to feel so scared
on a branch on a faded light of deadness in dark places
haha
   where do i put my hands
        yes yes i love
touching your body my hands hurricane across your
everglades better glacier eyes or what i can't see
behind  a stupid memory
 the hurt past of who we are is not who we are
    i love this now
        hold you in your car covered in red leaves
    fog the glassthat covers
  this silly planet we die on
i;m not ready still
    i need more time to be twisted root
   tree that lives for over a century
   i keep climbing myself
   hoping i can find your face in everything i see

No comments: