15 November 2012

GET A ROPE



GOD I AM A GOD MONSTER
& WOUNDED FUZZY WUZZY
& i am a godless
& i am animal now
running around w/ my hands in the pockets
of Holy Russia
on her mission
to milk color out of globeless eyesockets
i am lost
from the neck down
i am no demi-Buddha
i am no worthless roach
chill about your iceberg identity
we all ice
is errthang
errbody in the Motherland getting tipsy-
turvy i saw you swerve
w/ my life in yr hands
i guess
yr curvy words stabbing new planets
against the blackness of my infinity
i am so angry
about death
i am a shucked gem saver
bauble locker
i am one step slower
than my younger self
i will backpedal
into a sucking sand lagoon
everlasting poem-void
how can i exist
as a fucking star
if i can't write for you
my true words
racket under the exoskelly
of my chestbrain
has never even seen the sun
or i am lacking tanned insides
i lost myself
saying storms over & again
the day is forever
i am breathing
& stopped thinking about oxygen
so many mouths to fill
blind of the color of gasses freezing in the sky
of course i know what outter space is made of
my best friend is a burning demi-god
i choke down precious water
just so i can piss it into the ground
that will cover me
i grow
cherries again & over
a life or what is ahead
a whole new life
the shedding of my one second ago
dead memory of something that was only happy
in moments
where did this come from
why are there baby Buddhas growing out of my ears
my grandma used to bathe me
when i was very little
& then she died of cancer
i remember seeing my dad cry
at her funeral
I AM A VICTIM
god how many passions do i have
to have in one lifetime
like i am so excited
to barely hear your voice down my spine
wring the salty sweat from my marrow sun
core a trillion times hotter
than the surface of my blushed coat
they say you are crazy
why are you say crazy
is this my house w/ the pillowed walls
to protect my brain when i am
SMDH
do not call me the past or the future
call me Tiger
run your fingers through my beard
i have been afraid
of drowning
for a long time now
i was born in the EIGHTIES
but i do not remember the EIGHTIES
i was in an egg
w/ so many small cracks
i could see the rest of the world
in small slivers
silver strands of dying parents head warmth
i could have gone too
so many times
i am a flame inside a greater flame
but only in size
furnace
or the wordburn from my sungod
she dances over me
i can hear the brown grass crackle
from down deep
in my midwest cave
in my job
in my terrible limitations of mortal form
look at my hands dance
from electro zaps
in a cushy sponge of forget its
IDK
what does GOMWYF stand for
what does I LOVE YOU stand for
what does NYC stand for
what does SMOKE EM IF YOU GOTTEM stand for
what does BARACK OBAMA stand for
what does GAR stand for
i am hardly making sense
i am hiding on one or the other side of a mirror
i am sorry i said i hate Mikey
i do not hate Mikey
i mean i am sorry i texted i hate Mikey
i do not hate Mikey
not even when he thinks he can beat Moss & I at FIFA forever
or i don't even remember the beerpong teams
if there were teams
i know
i can't keep going on & over about a single hidden Pearl
tucked away somewhere deep in the world wide web
where is my wife
or why do i have one
or when did the world become a TV show
i don't think anyone is watching
such a small fizzle
cheap firework
newborn infant galaxy bomb
truth bombs
where i relax my throat & wipe the cold sweat off my hands
just humming
some song i made up
about our whole lives in each moment of time
i don't think
i will ever be able to explain
unless i am doing it
just do it
JUST DO IT
& maybe everything ends
& maybe the average human is infinitely beautiful
& every second of our life is equal to a zillion dog lives
lets talk
lets wake up before anything warms
& me
& me & me
& i guess the world would be nicer still
if it was a blasted moon
if i was a busted boy floating for always
in my own wasteland
my sooncorpse growing out of your garden
shy & pink
slathered in the sweet soil of my return
no god
i will want to burn
i will want to be dust on the unused furniture
the voiceless artifacts
of lost time
& money
& everything
slowly cooking in the freezing artic waters
what about that
what about your gorgeous planet
what about the other gases in our air
that we never think are essential
my beard w/ no fingers through it
no running
straight into oblivian
like 16 year old Paul Hanson Clark
jizzing in his pants
because the world is his oyster
or some other sexy
godspray of shimmering nothings
that we can only see
when it is cold as hell
shrinking our baller brains
into unreadable names on rice
i have never put my hands in wet cement
but i am pretty sure
my hands have always been this small
wrapped around my fathers head
who is not yet dead
carrying me around like a giant child
knowing that i will never die
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DRUNK DRIVER



it's about October & i quit
smoking or i haven't drank
in a few days
i don't even drive drunk
no more
except in my happy thoughts
of immortality smiles through
a rough coat
ugly was-a-boy
i am sober & sitting
or smoked marijuana
this morning while my shower
steamed the room
i don't know why
i would tell you
anything about me
but when i am naked like this
i feel no minutes
& stop wondering
what my death will look like


++++++++++++++++++

SEABAY



what if you could drink
all the color chestnut
me being honest
with with with with
a hold me me
i don't know what i am
wasting my arm strength
on the rest of the world
say follow me
say raspberries
how well do you groundwater
know me
up and up the coast of chimney rock
i am drunk
and trying to talk to you about poetry
you are drunk
and burning holes into my lids
i met you i guess
or i felt the railroad crush my skull
ring my neck
juice my juicy spine
name your town after me
i only say thankyou in German
i can't unhinge my jaw
to swallow a large beast
if that's what you're thinking


++++++++++++++++


GOLDING



rumble into groundwater
icy is yr warm crystalship
tiny hand hold ing ing --- 
scurry in my furry heat up
boily sea n sandy chestheave
i don't think about you all day like i do
when i weave/sleep
yr dreamboat
yr a poembot machining me to sing
i can make a wall to stand behind
w/ the sound of my voice
sea throu beehive honey my
place yr hands on my boy throat
slide up under my beard
what is nesting
w/o you
or what the birds say abt flying
it's nice
plz beak me peck away at the bark
long feather dangling in hair
the smell of sun
all over my
nude talking about
yr stunning
the guns on you
snipe roost in the gravy city
i standing forest
i can smell the skin burn
the slow toast smoke coming
beams i breathe
and explode
as you want me to


++++++++++++


MARS


you walk like a thousand bucks
clacking their horns together and trip
over the Rockies like my voice sends
magnetic waves
surf a poem with your bare ass
i have become fatter since you left
is my body worth more
can i grow my head hair down to dirt
before the sun loves my scalp too much
quit kissing me in the TREE POEMS
you don't know where my cheeks have been
my money walking wiggle
ass in these jeans
i know you know your eyes will never
build a pyramid out of me
the Nile is my spilling
don't even say it's a river
everyone knows
everyone can google it
or when i am going to die
what do the stars think about me today
does this complete stranger know/love me
eight-ball is wrong
or what have i been smoking
eyes cloud
blood cloud
lungs cloud
does flying make me as sick as falling
i just can't be here right now
my sticks in the mud are dried stuck
i mean you strutt like a billion bucks
people get excited when royalty falls in love
people get excited when there is a stampede
you yell STAMPEDE
and everyone stampedes
with buldged eyes
tongues dry
get the fuck out! get the fuck out!
the sky is not blue
water is not blue
only my eyes
when my eyes are clean
lick them
pluck the fly out of my lid
breathe on the glass and rub your shirt in my face
look at this shiny toy
pull the string out of my back
hear me


++++++++++++++


STILL


a friend just texted me asking if i knew anyone
who wanted to buy weed


i am something
please something me


i have never met you and i talked to you
and then i felt bad when i couldn't talk to you


what i want what i want what i want
a slice???????


an unmoved moment where somebody says
are you in love


with someone
the moon


sinking under the current of the Platte R.
sinking in the sand of the dead river


we haven't had an inch of rain
all the grass is dead


when was the last time you thought winter is ok
because i don't see through a vortex


because my skin is untouched
i am lost to the idea of finding anyone


used to think about driving into trees
i have never crashed on purpose


i am afraid of brusies
i am afraid of my blood spilling


my face slid across the sidewalk
one time i dont think i mentioned


your neck wrapped around my neck
my mouth up against your ear


i am telling the story of my empty home
the lost dog or the dead dog or


i miss my dog and i miss my family
before everything blew up


before i got this job in an office
before i grew so tired


i don't drink every day
and i don't want to be pulled down


into the water
with water all around me


i can't swim i am telling you
but my voice sounds like


bubbles

+++++++++++++++

LISTENING TO THE CURE RIGHT NOW


joke about my own death
mentioning how many times i refresh thedeathclock.com
in layman's poems i am gross i am a smokestack
i am going to crumple in on myselfish
my worst worsts
wrist wrenching my hands just throw up
all over a keyboard
i can type i dunno how many words per minute
like i got through the educational system
unscarred
i took a lot of physical education classes
growing up
but who the hell knows
what i put in my body
gall knows gosh knows
but i have chest pains when i don't see her
heard about web MD
they said there is no cure
but i am listening
to the cure
right
now


++++

AND FIFES ON AMBIEN AND HE SAYS YOUR A HACK ALSO
push your foot away from your body
angle the ankles under smoke

i am wofting, i am an avalanche of dead birds
all fluffy and flopping through the air

work your thumbs into the tense part
of your own neck so the muscles ooze

purchase trees the size of trees
and walk around in your magical money forest

you can't just say to the sun
i own you sun, you are mine

because the sun doesn't give a damn
about your money


+++++++++++++++++

WHEN I DRINK WATER

wrote a poem about my throat
things i am stuffing

the filter works
eating cookies after cookies after cookies

i am a monster
i think when i don't love someone

filling their glasses
with eyeballs

who washed all these damn windows
i say, twirling around in my mini mansion

lets all dig a hole to hell
sing well well well well

i've got
kidneys to do the work i refuse to do

i've got
death to get away from you

more like i wrote a poem about greasing it
so i can push large objects with ease

but i haven't even started
to talk

sweet sand blasting
crumbly desert

i had to wrap a towel around the sink faucet
to make the water taste ok

well, well, well, well
i have never drowned before

but i'd like to try it
with an infinitely large glass of ice water

o! throat
o' o' o' o!

hover between my ass hole
and the things i say

forgive me for all the pinecones
i am about to swallow


+++++++++++++++++++++++++

WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HAIR
it's a time thing
it's a
forgive

my energy or my
unease
looks ugly in a photograph
looks like i am leaping out of me

there are ghosts with no
color
they say
they are blind i guess

like a t.v. or some disease
in my eyes
from sitting too close to the ocean
thinking i can hear something so big


+++++++++++++++++

GET Y'R GUN
i want to be in love more than anything
i want to be in space
ships
i want my bones to slow gin
I WAS A JUMP AWAY
for awhile
my atrophy from flying
only
my arms are folded paper birds
i am buying
you an entire nebula
pouring
whisky into small glasses
to look through
shaped out of my chest
i am thinking
so step on my yard
tip toe the eggshells
so stand there
so break nothing but my ribs
with my chest brain pulsing
i can
beat the walls i build
i can
axe the forest i hide my face in
nest open
can i hear my own skull drum drop
my voice ricochets
help me
i am not seeing anything
my vision is going foggy
i have loose pills in my tummy
my god died
one time
stopped on my self lying
it is a cancer
or etched small names into my rice grain
teeth made of sugar
and cocaine
i am sniffing the glue in seams
breaking away from torso
waving red cape
at this charging blind anger
just fear of the changing
the death of my army
my back up plan
to my back up plan was
to shoot myself out of a cannon


+++++++++++++++++

just so you know
i am a boring universe
i am the wind, wind, & the wind blowing
i am inside of myself
i am afraid of everyone
i am in love with storming
i walk away from pain
i am the epitome of dollface
i am the river receding
i am the dirt thirsting
i am the pit of my own pitness
i am watching fireworks
i love driving cars
i am the grass, grass, & the grass growing
i am afraid of the no you
i speak to my hearts health
i am the river flooding
i am the absorbing dirt
i keep quiet in poems
i am going to die
i am the no pain
i will tell you how your glow
makes my chest become a million things
that will never exist


++++++++++++++++++++

beans and motherfuckers
tell the story of how i never
peed the bed
and the purple lightbulb

maybe some early sex dream

the roads are dangerous tonight
so i can use
war slang like in the shit

million-dollar-wound

someone once told me
about roadies blowing cocaine
into stevie nix' ass

No comments: