30 November 2012

HEAT



melt me lala magma she
doesn't does wall know a way
to oh yay oh hi i read
forget & beneath my brain
i mmm gooey too
see tootsie tushy gush geyser
she slices yr
tell me a watch witch swinging
oh there oh pretend it isn't
now just not frozen
i liquid between ocean &
underseamountains
surprising
i am unlovable i am unmagical
a dripping drizzy gloom doom
black in my mouth or in my air cans
i am afraid of how it will be
& moths
or i am planning to be the strangest
doo doo brain
bird butt bubble arms & torso
connection of that is ore
we're making a sword
hammer form some kinda bomb
that you lust into being
out of a barroom of wolfish me's
i am sweaty too
sun
i am crying bc i am woozy
bc i looked at the eclipse in 4th grade
bc there is too much
hot sauce
in my mouth

No comments: