07 November 2012

THE ONES


all of my whimper
the smoke doom huff
you cackle at unending stormy city
vibrate my god particle 
shaking atomic explosions from my paws
am i running staying here
a dead animal is still 
the morning is worthless w/o you
& i know how time is my swallowing throat
the don't in my legs scorches a path
if i wasn't a soulless stone
you would fill my walking space
between wetear my long mane draped around fear
of who is me on a rock surrounded by loneliness
singing your infectious glow into my skully
my mouth is shaped in your name
a cloud of always spills up into the stars
where have you gone so soon after warming
the day is short 
but each day is you again
sparkle in the lake wave
i could be a billion poems for you & you & you
saying when you search me
this fur was meant to warm me
the trees in this forest grow & burn & grow
thinking each moment stands still 
because you can't tell the new green from the old
it's just distance i tattoo onto my torso
why my brain can't convince the feet to go

No comments: