20 November 2012

JET GAS


me is going
to explode for the monday
some beauty says she hates
i guess my hips get
flipped
or around is isa globe
a lot of we do time
i am not a god or a human or a
pissant
do me
flavor of many
i forget smell smell the way she sells
me at the beach
a chronic in my locket
to remind a way to waves
baby babay
sea bay
laday i owe you a smoking above ground
below i am safe under soil
her soul inhaled correct nostril
if i sleep
if the doctor says i need to blow up
but i forgot abt dre
i forgot that this is the end of an idea
cramming regret into a void
because i guess my bad
yes he was the first stoned
he was the first justin
that was justice
saying some space mother fucker loves us
or not me
not my beautiful mad ass
crammed into pants 
golden calf
i juss wanna dance over your neck
make the sun drip
sweaty god walking and talking to other walkers
nobody is your father
nobody found the pearl in his body
pulling the clam cage away
backdoor to the grid
i would not erase myself
to avoid the games of this illusion
i am drunk as hell
i did not have to use my ak
but there is nothing else for me to tell you
bc nobody can judge me
i am a zoom
i am a swoosh
i am thuggish and ruggish
walk me
tell me
look at me standing
say if i see you again
on the edge of nothing
nothing

No comments: