27 November 2012

PAIN KILLERS


i wish drugs lasted forever
if i want
if i am a want monster
wantster
give me numb
buzzy gums
chew me & bubble me
& turn me into a moo machine
a gooey blue plush fuzzy
i don't see words
& yr mouth is moving
away for the holidays
lets ice
i am
forgetting to stay alive
when it is crush
or i am cube
& the whole world on it's side
says rub my tummy
i gotta ache the worst kind
my chest is ouch
i am a fragile moth
or something
i mean pills in my eyes
for days i am swallowing
grow something of my own
i want to be proud of me
too
like a father can be a father
or you see it's just
IDK
life is easy when you're on a river
getting thinner
chasing dinner
w/ a fork & a knife & a bib
& a waggy tongue
this drool
fills pool w/ brain juice
i loose
the battle w/ sky is falling
my heart drops
down between my hips
i shit ships
take quick hits from breathing
take fire down in heaves
i won't bleed
another drippy sun drop
until the cool
or crisp
or whatever you call the wind
it's breazy
i'm sleazy in love w/ my drunk
or sober lug
chug the clean water
off my eyeballs
ride a barrel down my whineyfalls
fuck em all
i am scared/not scared
of what hurts
& feelings
dwell on the past like it matters
like i won't be forever
this weather
what we talk abt in the winter
when you are so color
& i'm in the cellar
it's easy i keep saying
it's so damn dammit
i am feeling
please make it stop

No comments: