01 November 2012

I WILL NAME THIS LATER



slime mocks my ancestry
but idk
 it's fucking strange
to be embarrassed by whats in yr blood

the last time i drove drunk
i was feeling like i could really help someone

i would like to leave my body more
or forever

i don't believe you
but it feels ok

are you a badfish
are you a badfish
are you a badfish

the water pools around my fingers & wrists
until i am reaching for the bottom
of the ocean

she warms the whole body of it
 a busted boyface
the wave hits you
& fist fights bla bla

what if the sun was one of us
just a slob like

i am tangibly weak
taste the blood milkfat
bc i am rising
bc i chewed off my own legs so i could crawl around in my diamond lung castle
i wasn't sure i could be desperate again

i think abt poison
i told mike
to hunt snakes in the morning
when they can't move
bc it is still too cold for them

what happens to my heart
when i am too fat
i guess
the world is the best place for me

i don't bathe much

bring fire

i would like to bite your thigh
i can't break
swallow in the wave
after
after

the hunger for high
wish my torso was see through

this is a poem abt how awful i taste
or if water was water

i was in idaho
& i think abt you
or youth
how i can't even imagine living forever
wondering if the tide
will take me

my disgusting
my haunting moan
my boring swim

you look amazing to me

i would like to know everything
i am melting

i can't breathe
all the time

i have been a shot horse
or my name is alley

fill me with your trash
pay someone else to worry
abt where it goes

they send it into space i think
w/ me somewhere
stuffed inside
the giant trash rocket

i am beautiful too
laying naked in the ocean
scrap of my boat
floating next to me

my beard sprawl
is a new galaxy

i think i will be kind
or at least

it is hard for me to be serious
& and also not serious
i think time
& you from me
is the disaster
i encounter at every mirror

i stop & dance
anywhere
i found you on top of a mountain

i think i will explode
if you do not kiss my hands

the air is moving
i can taste the poem
i know what the poem is abt now
i do not know


No comments: