06 June 2013

GIVE ME BERRIGANS LIVER


maybe i am w/ the tide
these friends of mine say we know her
or we know the world of loving
and i dont disbelieve that often i think humans
lie less than starlight i guess i had all this gin in me
trying to steer off the seasonal drug binge
this is for the fall weather
this is for being in omaha
these are for the long dark
have fun in the greenest the sunshine
the split of sliding glow from ohshit it is a star too?
just us??
kiss me when you are drunk and also i will leave
w/ my lips on your forehead
i have had the best time w/ my clothes on
or would rather be nude all the time i guess
if i was in sunshine??? again but i have no shades
left them to the reach of night
a way for me to hide the fuzz in my glassness
or am i looking to jump off the bridge
am i really a masochist?? haha no way fuck that
i just dont shy from a few bops or kicks or rainy
walks home from the bars i keep thinking abt
but this is just so ..........
i mean the speed to my mouth i took the shortest
route i would kiss you until you never wanted
me to kiss you again and i would still kiss you if you
didnt want me but asked me to for any reason
i would kiss you if you didnt exist
i would kiss you today if you said kiss me
i would have kissed you a thousand years ago
if you traveled through time

No comments: