14 June 2013






FAT


shake me from the tree
& wait for the bruise to ripen
i am sweeter w/ death
mush for the fuck up
the falling in(fatuation)
edit my skin off w/ yr tiny bites
peel me to the skeleton of
what i never said high
in branches w/ the nested
i am fur for yr fingers
i am poison for yr liver
i am shouting a deathray
i am boring and this is my universe
i am seeds for the next me
the newest evolution of
wrap around yr finger
of my sugary sweat
my under sun death
heating through my chestbrain
a mirror or a shiny metal surface
my humming warmth
up against the thief
the world is taking back
my stardust
my fuckdust
my iloveyoudust
i am a waste
i am a field for cattle
or i am the grass grass
& the grass growing
ready to be eaten again
a new life
a new shitty existence
is still the most beautiful
gift i can wish
to be the tallest love in the sky
reaching for what grows me
say i knew her once
she touched my skin
& here i am now
w/ nothing but what is inside me
a dancing clakkity ghostman
a boy w/ too many tears
flowers spring around my weepyjaw
i am hidden by a body you see
that was once this
or this
or this
& now i am fatter or fatless or fattest
touch my fatty w/ yr softness
sizzle my sag in reaching corona
when will it reach us
when will she return
to devour the universe
the boring speck
i am alive today
i am tanned under gravity
branded by the loss of weight
the chugg of manmade potion
makes you fall for it
makes you crash for it
makes you destroy the world
for how ugly i can be
i know it is only a short while
before i can become
something else

No comments: