11 June 2013

these plains and boring


smell like the loup
crick and bow
have guns and knives to bury in the backyard
dig me up a pool from my chest
to drown a party in
i have to bea  new moon to trust us or 
how high am i
the coast touches ocean
you touch my beard
my melting mouth
i am swallowed and spit and soaked into dirt
i taught myself to climb
i sleep naked
i am always naked
shaking my assss$$$$
i never broke anything but my boring face
this is useless
i am falling apart
and getting so good at the back together
but i keep losing bits and joints 

did you see my head in the tree?
i am rolling in a desert in a rave in the streets of omaha
did you see my arm in the dirt?

trying to find a path to beijing like that joke
like i can dig to hell
i am back to hell??
wash 666 off my clean skin

i want to sit down to dinner
i want to drink diet coke on a dock
in canada
lets do something lets be a poem
lets swim in the grass
feel fireworks burn through the inside

dont leave
be mountain flowers
peak peak peak peak peak
i am the valley
oh hi
oh hello again
oh touch my body i promise i wont fall
off

 

No comments: